September 01, 2013

Blogtember: A September Blog Challenge!

Hello lovelies,

let's gooo... Blogtember! What is that you ask? Or not, as it might be quite obvious by the name, I don't know. Haha. Well, anyway, it is basically a promise to blog every day in September!

I'm so excited about this! This will definitely be a challenge for me, as seriously, I barely could blog 3 days a week, so this will be interesting knowing whether or not I will be able to blog EVERY DAY! Well, okay, ... only for 5 days a week. Every day for 5 days a week. :) Every work day, basically, from September 3 - 20, 2013, so we can have a breathe every weekends. :)

This event is hosted by the lovely Jenni from "Story of My Life the Blog". There will be linkups at the end of her every blog post for this. So head over to her blog is you want to join too! More information here. Even if you don't want to join, take a peek of her blog.* No, i don't know her personally, but she can make any written topic interesting and she takes gorgeous pictures too! She had sweetly listed the writing topic for each day, and I have to say, there are not a single topic I don't want to write.

I'm not saying writing the post itself will be a breeze, but I think that's one big writer block sorted out, rather than to still be figuring out what to write every day! Unless for you a sheer geniuses, you, I know you're out there...
Also, it will be interesting to know what everyone is writing over the same topic! :)


So, ... see you there! Or here, every day of this month! Well, okay,... every work day, not literally every day of this month. :)


xo
Em


*P.S.: Did you know that if I include the button at the top of my post, my LiknkWithin will show her posts instead? I just found that out. I think that is a very interesting technical error :) So she was right. As in her blog post there, the button should be included at the bottom of the post.


Here's the butttooonnnn!!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment