It's been raining constantly every day for the past week. I love it, the weather is getting cooler and cooler. This is as chilly as it gets where I am currently living.
Cooler weather like this always come with certain feelings and memories for me every year, though.
Well, ... here are some of them.
- Reading Harry Potter book intensely day in day out for the Nth time
- Reading any novels!
- Reading, just reading, from morning 'til night
- The smell of the paper, old books, new books, all of them
- Playing ALL DAY LONG and only stopping for shower and toilet breaks (eating while playing)
- Sleeping in until past noon
- Shivering while showering (my bathroom has an over-sized ventilation directly to the backyard) :s
- Hot chocolates with marshmallows and plain hot tea
- Baking all kinds of cookies and eating a dozen of freshly baked blueberry muffins! -- Yep, that happened, all in one go!
Sort ... of ... proud ... ... :S
How's the current weather in your area and what feelings / memory does it bring for you during this time of the year? :)