December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


It's CHRISTMAS! Finally!

Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas time, and a happy HOLIDAY!! :D
Let the twelve days of Christmas begin! :)

In another note, I was supposed to go to a Christmas dinner with friends tonight, but I am currently down with the cold, so I don't have much of a Christmas celebration story here.

I hope you're having a better Christmas celebration, and,... probably,... if you're going out to a dinner party where you know there will be this person that you really like there, I'm just saying, but, wearing a mistletoe berries bow might come in handy. Just maybe. ;)
Who knows? Besides, it definitely counts as a festive accessories.




































Happy Christmas everyone! :))


All warm and fuzzy inside (and shivering with the cold physically),





No comments :

Post a Comment