December 11, 2013

Some Quick Words... #8 - Meet Will and Way

Today after a short conversation with a friend, he sparked this thought in my mind that is totally original . :P

Behold for ...


'WHEN THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY!'

Yep. Sure.

Because Will and Way is the new and improved version of Sesame Street's two headed monster. Oh yes. :)

Or Way is Will's shadow.

Yep. That must be it.
No other explanations.

...

I really am feeling that the weeks from December 1 to 24 always feels like the longest time throughout the whole year.
Also lately I feel like I can use a bit of pick-me-up. Literally, someone please pick me up from lounging too much on bed and be completely unproductive. :S

So yes, we can go through this week. Just think of the holidays!

Are you feeling the mid-December sloth mood too?


Lots of love,
Emm

2 comments :