But as I am a sadder race of human, here are a few of my attempted ways to keep warm. Success rate is relative. I learned to accept we live in a world of relativity. Whatever that means. :S
- Cuddle with your laptop on bed. Or warm your feet on the adaptor. ... ... ... ??
Welcome to the 21st century! BAM! Sorry, Cat, you're replaced... :S
- Stay VERY close to the oven while baking a cake. Bonus point, tantalising aroma. Downside, fighting the temptation to eat the cake AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
- Think of your crush. If the thought does not warm you then probably that's not the one.
- It's all in your mind! The mental power for the win!
- Last but not least, think of the most embarrassing moment of your life. Imagine how flustered you were. Relive that moment, and, ... feeling that rush of embarrassment to your face? GOOD. :D
One of them might work right?